someone's need to learn a lesson

As a January's Aquarius, i think i cared too much for people around me. 
And at the end I feel so frustrated when people didn't care about me at all. Yes, I'm human too. I have feeling and mental health to be count for a better life. 
As to make my inside comfort, I decided to take people down. For asking help, for hanging out, for listening to their problems and many more. 
I really need my peace of mind so bad lately because i started to realise that i am not quite fair to myself. 
So, I won't say sorry for not being there for you because when i am in need there is no one try comforting or helping me. Because we have our very own life right. 
I need ti apply this to my life now. 


Sesekali bolehla korang rasa terpinggir, tak penting, tak digunakan dan tak diperlukan. 
It makes u stronger katenya. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cerita tak move on ego melangit

Orang Kecil dan Orang Besar

excitement itu sudah pudar